Why should you install an EV Charging point?
Charging your electric vehicle off of a 3-pin plug is not just desperately slow, but can be unsafe.
Installing a dedicated EV charger at your home will save you time and money when charging your electric vehicle.
Never run out of Charge
Having your own home electric vehicle charge point is a great way to make sure you never run out of charge.
You will be able to charge whenever you are at home, making sure you always leave the home with a 100% battery level.
A home charger can give you as much as 30 miles of charge an hour, compared to a measly 8 miles from a 3-pin plug.Most people will use there EV charger for top up charging, hardly ever charge from empty when home.
To keep you in control, we will always start with a full free of charge site visit, this will include:
- Discussing your electric vehicle charging options
- Checking your current electrical installation and what is required to add an EV charger safely
- Ensuring legal compliance
We will only advise on your best possible options for electric home charging available to you and discuss any questions you may have.
The benefits of a home electric vehicle charger are simple:
- You may be able to get £350 towards the install – 95% of our customers are eligible for this
- Faster charging of your EV
- The safest way to charge your EV
- Full smart capabilities, meaning you can set charging times, view data from charges and even lock the charger to make sure no one else uses it when your away
- A greater choice of electricity providers that offer significant reduced rates for charging your electric vehicle at home
- Utilise solar generation if you already have solar installed. Charge for FREE!
Do you qualify for an OLEV EV home charger grant?
Claim upto £350 off your EV home charger
Getting an EV charge point installed by NSNev couldn’t be simpler
Book your free site visit
Get in contact for your free site visit and quote.
Book a slot
Book a slot that suits you to have your EV charger installed.
Sit back and relax
Sit back and let us take care of your grant application, while you charge your car in the comfort of your own home.